Events and Training
Please click on the titles to view additional information
Qualified Stormwater Manager Training
Date: February 16 – February 17, 2022
Location: 200 S Spruce St, Grand Junction, CO 81501 (Conference Room 040A)
Class will be capped at 25 participants and will be on a first come first serve basis.
Register/Payment Here: https://magic.collectorsolutions.com/magic-ui/Login/mesa-county
- Follow link above to Mesa County’s JetPay Magic Payment Portal.
- Select “One-Time Payment”.
- From the first dropdown menu change “Payment Category” to “Stormwater”.
- From the second dropdown menu change “Payment Type” to “Qualified Stormwater Manager Training”.
- Complete required contact information and proceed to checkout.
- Enter payment information, review payment, and then complete registration/payment.
Description: Mesa County Stormwater Division is hosting Aqua Terra Environmental, LLC to deliver a ‘Qualified Stormwater Manager’ Training Course. Successful completion of this course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to be deemed a “Qualified Stormwater Manager” per the definition of the COR400000 General Permit.
Who Should Attend: Developers, Contractors, Consultants, Home Builders, and Anyone Interested in Stormwater Management and Sediment & Erosion Control.
*Please note that currently masks will not be required for this training, however, Aqua Terra Environmental, LLC reserves the right to request masks be required in lieu of the new COVID-19 Variant. All registered participants will receive adequate notice prior to the training should masks be required.*
If you have any questions regarding this training or would like more information please contact Josh Martinez.